The EU regulation 261/2004 requires compensations in the event of schedule changes or flights cancellations.
Please bear in mind that you should avoid Schedule Changes within 2 weeks prior to departure at all costs, as the following rules could apply to flights leaving from, arriving to or transiting in a European airport, according to EC261/2004.
When replacement tickets are offered to passengers, you might also need to offer accommodation, meals and phone calls if the delay justifies it and we get the request from passengers.
In case of a Schedule Change or a Flight Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to departure, we will do everything we can so that you do not have to pay for extra compensation. You should be aware, though, that if passengers ask, they are entitled to:
- €250 if the flight distance is less than 1500km
- €400 if the flight distance is between 1500 and 3000km
- €600 if the flight distance is more than 3000km.
If the passenger is notified between 1 and 2 weeks prior to departure, no extra compensation will be necessary if the new itinerary allows to:
- leave less than 2 hours before the initially planned schedule
- arrive less than 2 hours after the initially planned schedule.